Natural Astaxanthin has a unique molecular structure that makes it stronger than any other antioxidant molecule. For this reason, astaxanthin is often called “The King of Antioxidants”.
…what in general are antioxidants?
Antioxidants are the key elements in the “free radical theory” of the ageing of our bodies. This theory can simply be described as the oxygen which we breathe to live also does damage inside our cells with free radicals that it carries and progressively ages us. Our bodies have mechanisms to keep oxidative damage in check, and a big portion of this defense comes from dietary factors.
Astaxanthin is a unique antioxidant that is fully absorbed and transported to all tissues in the body. It protects against oxidative damage and free radicals inside the veins as it is being transported, and it also has documented anti-inflammatory effects. Well…
1. Astaxanthin is called the “youth secret” of celebrities. Among its skin-enhancing properties are reduced fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin elasticity and reduced skin dryness.
2. Astaxanthin may have benefits for cardiovascular health. It has been found to prevent oxidation of the cholesterol molecule (LDL). Oxidation of LDL is a part of the process of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
3. By attenuating excess inflammation in the muscle after strength training, astaxanthin has been found to increase one’s performance and endurance in sports. The Swedish ski team uses astaxanthin regularly.
4. Astaxanthin is considered a safe anti-oxidant for smokers because unlike other antioxidants which can turn into pro-oxidants at certain levels, astaxanthin does not do this.
5. Astaxanthin stays one of the most researched antioxidants on the international arena. Every year new studies publish their results for the wide public and scientific world.
Are you aware that Astaxanthin is:
75 times stronger than Alpha-lipolic acid
100 times stronger than Vitamin E
550 timest stronger than Green Tea catechin
800 times stronger than CoQ 10
5000 times stronger than Vitamin C
We learnt main benefits of astaxanthin, one of the most crucial information, but…
…where and how it is derived from?
Astaxanthin is derived from a unique algae found in the Swedish archipelago and its concentration is at its peak when the algae turns red. At that moment it is carefully grinded and encapsulated to preserve all the precious qualities. Then, you know what astaxanthin is, where and how it is derived from, but…
…where to find it?
Astaxanthin found in Astaxanthin & Bilberry Extract is one of the cornerstones of one of Wellness’ flagship product: WellnessPack. The great news are that together with well-balanced combination of Multivitamins and Minerals complex and purest skin glow enhancing Omega 3, Astaxanthin’s performance is reinforced even more!
No wonder WellnessPack is one of the Oriflame’s best sellers!
Feeling intrigued? Check other Beauty Edits presenting Astaxanthin and its amazing properties.